Re: New deb mother tongue?

* Robin Rowe <Robin.Rowe@MovieEditor.com> [2002-07-27 21:00]:
> Thanks for writing. You're mistaken that my browser was set for Portuguese.
> It was set en-us. Kaare suggested adding en, which succeeded in making
> debian return English. The question remains why en-us doesn't work right.

 The question is why you were not reading the site that Kaare sugguested
you to read: <http://www.debian.org/intro/cn.en.html>.  That page
*describes* how Content-Negotiation works and why en-us doesn't work
like you would expect it.

 Btw., there's no need to quote the whole mail after what you wrote.
Please quote from upside down, or if your writing doesn't have any
special relation to the previous writing, don't quote it at all.

 Have fun.
Alfie
--
When in doubt, parenthesize.  At the very least it will let some
poor schmuck bounce on the % key in vi.