Re: Translating "Debian Women"

Hello again!
Finally I decided to maintain the "usted" (formal) for several reasons:
* because of the use in different countries that speak Spanish.
* http://www.debian.org/devel/join/ and http://www.debian.org/contact
use the formal way.
About the gender, I've used the female form and some workarounds
(instead of "si está interesado / si está interesada" for "if you are
interested", I used "si le interesa" ("if it is interesting for you").

Files are in the "last chance for comments" phase in our translators
list so I hope they are uploaded soon (except the profiles that will
take some more time to translate them).

Thanks everybody for the suggestions and the interesting discussion.
Regards
Laura Arjona