Re: IT screen goddesses

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 12:53:24AM -0400, Erinn Clark wrote:
> * Lynoure Braakman <lynoure@gmail.com> [2006:07:10 07:28 +0300]:
> > Let me approach the matter from a different angle: If you consider
> > this calendar is ok, what kind of calendar of women in IT would be ok?
>
> Maybe one of them actually doing their jobs? That would at least be
> relevant. But I guess it wouldn't be "sexy" and thus not sell as much
> (though I would at least buy a copy of /that/).

Maybe something like this: (not a calendar, but simply testimonies --
site in French) http://elles-en-sciences.org/temoignages.php

By the way this site has interesting links (mostly in French).

Best regards,
Frédéric Lehobey
(Being a male -- I only speak for myself -- I do see the calendar at
the source of this thread on the side of the objectification of women,
it simply uses the classical Hollywood stereotypes -- I do not catch
the joke.)