Re: IT screen goddesses

I emailed them to ask about qualifications to be a "Screen Goddess":

"Qualification - passion for technology, be confident, comfortable person who is brave enough to manage media interviews etc.  SOmeone who is not afraid to have a little fun (lighten up) whilst also knowing that it is about the bigger picture of technology careers and how amazing they are."

I think it's perfectly fine to publicize that women can be both brilliant with IT and beautiful at the same time. :o)

 - Vani Raja