Re: For the translators

On 16/06/2005, at 5:12 AM, Meike Reichle wrote:

1. How do D-Ws who currently don't have their Profiles up, add them?
I put the link in, but I can't see info on how to add one's profile
(so mine is a dead link for now). Also the Profiles page doesn't seem
to have anchors for separate profiles: they would be useful as the
page grows, and for creating specific links to specific profiles.

I add the profiles. I think there's info about profiles and such on the involvement page... in any case, I need you to send me your profile (and
actually, anyone here who is contributing to Debian needs to send me
theirs as well).

I think Clytie is talking about the Profiles in the wiki ...

Thanks, Meike: I'm confused, is the summary. When I was adding to the State of Translation page in the wiki yesterday, the existing translator IDs each had a dead Profiles link. I didn't know how to create a Profiles link, or where it went. I edited the links to go to the DW Profiles page on the main site. That's why I enquired about anchors, so each person's Profiles link would be individual.

However, if there is a place for wiki profiles for DW, that would be great, and much easier to edit.

Do we have that?

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc