For the translators

Hello my pretties,

We have a lot of people who want to translate the website and stuff on
the wiki lately. I don't know anything about translations, but I was
thinking it may be appropriate to make a Contact page, link it from the
main website's menu, and then on the page have a contact person for each
section or whatever. In the case of translation, it may be helpful for
the translators to create a HOWTO page (wiki or main website) or
whatever so people can get started and know who to ask for help when
they get stuck.

Any volunteers for being a contact person?
--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide