D-W web site part of the general Debian WWW infrastructure? (was: Re: translation to French)

Quoting Erinn Clark (erinn@double-helix.org):

> > So, even if this appears a bit too early, don't forget to consider
> > making the d-w web site part of the official Debian web site.
>
> It's been considered, but it's not clear how to go about doing this. I'm
> also not sure if it would be supported, but if you have advice, by all
> means... :)

I have no deep technical advice except that I'm pretty sure that the
d-w site would benefit the general infrastructure in some matter.

The real location should probably be discussed with the debian-www
mailing list contributors as well as other technical implications. I'm
pretty sure you'll find there very valuable input...probably by people
you already know by some other means..:-)

IMHO, the d-w project has now reached a sufficiently mature activity
for being part of the "official" web site. Of course, this is only my
personal opinion and further discussion is required, especially with
the web site team members.

Doing so could probably open a new door to give women an opportunity
to give their contribution to the project : I bet that some would
first work on the d-w part....then slowly begin to contribute to the
general web site. IIRC, several women in the project have good web
site design skills.

As usual this was yet another bubulle idea thrown in the wild...:-)