Re: RFC: Wiki for Debian-Women

Erinn Clark wrote:
:: I disagree. There are enough wanking trolls in
:: the world with a voice and enough places on the
:: internet where they may express themselves. They
:: can play elsewhere.

	I believe that are good people to post, not
only trolls. :o)

:: Also, do you mean *anyone* can register and post
:: things? That's not really an improvement over
:: anonymous access. I do hope this can be controlled.

	No. Someone should control the accounts. And
I don't know how, but some system or policy will say
who will get an account and who will not. :o)

	I also hope it can be controlled.

	Best regards,

--
/////