Re: RFC: Wiki for Debian-Women

Hi,

Erinn Clark wrote:
:: * Anja <anja_isbilia@yahoo.es> [2004:08:31 06:22 +0000]:

:::: b)Make the main site with Website Meta Language and also
:::: add a wiki.
:::: Main site --> http://women.alioth.debian.org/
:::: Wiki pages-> http://women.alioth.debian.org/wiki/

:: This is my preference. WML shouldn't be very difficult
:: assuming someone takes a look at the Debian WWW CVS.
:: Making a template out of that shouldn't take long, I
:: don't think, and I see the benefit to having a wiki
:: area for people that prefer that kind of thing.

	I would like to suggest a "policy" to publish in
Debian-Women website, something like this:

1) Which information goes on main and which goes on wiki
1.1) Who are "maintainers" for main?
1.2) How to contact them (1.1)?
1.3) anonymous vs. accounts for wiki
1.4) zones/areas
1.5) good practices and tips

	Using the "website map" we can define exactly what
is going on.

	Cheers,

--
/////