Re: RFC: Wiki for Debian-Women

* Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <felipe@cathedrallabs.org> [2004:08:31 23:54 -0300]:
> :::: 1.3) anonymous vs. accounts for wiki
>
> :: Accounts. No anonymous access.
>
> 	D-W should have an anonymous area, a place where
> anonymous girls (and guys) can post messages, it is not
> a guest book, but a place for people that doesn't want
> to get registered! :)

I disagree. There are enough wanking trolls in the world with a voice and
enough places on the internet where they may express themselves. They can
play elsewhere.

Also, do you mean *anyone* can register and post things? That's not really
an improvement over anonymous access. I do hope this can be controlled.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide