Re: Willingness to share a position statement?

Hello Martin,

On Thu 25 Mar 2021 at 06:15PM +01, Martin Pitt wrote:

> As this is is a highly political, divisive, and personal topic, not a
> technical one, I'd really hope that this would be a secret vote, much
> like the Debian leader voting?

It's not technical indeed, but I think it would be a mistake to think
that what is going on here is only general political activism.  Rather,
this is about the leadership of a /particular/ political movement, the
free software movement, and there can't really be any doubt that Debian
is a part of /that/ movement.

--
Sean Whitton