Re: Willingness to share a position statement?

Em 24/03/2021 18:53, Jonathan Carter escreveu:

I'm comfortable making a statement on behalf of the project if
necessary. On this particular issue, I feel it's better that individual
developers go and make their voices heard. That said, I will also
respect the outcome of the GR and follow it if it completes within my term.

-Jonathan

i didn't understand why people can't sign the letter individually.
I wouldn't like to see my name associate with an action like this.

cheers

--
Daniel Lenharo
Curitiba - BR