Re: Willingness to share a position statement?

Daniel Lenharo dijo [Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 08:14:47AM -0300]:
> > so that it is very clear that there is room for dissenting opinion, and
> > with a link to the vote page so that anyone that is interested can
> > easily discover how individuals voted on the issue?
>
> If we have a GR, that most of the people vote to have a posicion. OK. Even
> don't need to explicit how individuals voted. however, just a statement,
> even done by DPL, i don't feel comfortable with this.

I started this threaed in d-vote (although I'm quite sure it would
have appeared without me as well). And given what I have read in our
constitution, and the amount of people who have answered they would
not feel right with such a DPL official public statement, I want to
voice it as well -- I would also not like our current DPL to issue
such a statement.

Lets have a vote, and act based on its results. And, as Phil said,
make very clear to the reader that "a majority" does not imply "the
totality".