Re: Re-Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

 ❦ 16 octobre 2014 16:26 -0400, Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org> :

> Here, we will likely do invasive forks of major upstream software
> (GNOME) to get around a local requirement; do we expect the GNOME team
> to do this?

By turning such bugs into RC bugs, the proponents are exactly advocating
this position: they put the burden on an under-staffed team.
--
Localise input and output in subroutines.