Re: Call for seconds: DFSG violations in Lenny

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 03:39:31PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 09:20:13AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
>
> > Careful; given the uncompromising zealotry of the people arguing for the
> > removal of sourceless firmware at all costs,
>
> Please would you (all) stop referring to these imaginary "uncompromising
> zealots" arguing imaginary things that I don't recall even reading in this
> discussion?

It's not zealotry if the firmware goes against the DFSG. I mean, why
would you write a set of rules/guidelines only to break them?

--
     Follow my Tweets at http://twitter.com/pobega

AIM:BlockMeHarder MSN:pobega@gmail.com JIM:pobega@jaim.at
        SIP:pobega@ekiga.net  ICQ:467047394