Re: civility in discussions

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 10:17:04AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> Hi,
>
>         Folks, calling people discussion here trolls or "lying,
>  sniveling, unethical non-free lovers intent on destroying
>  Debian's good name" does nothing to promote a decent discussion, and
>  does not belong on this list, in my opinion. If you want to call people
>  nasty names, take it off list, please.
>
>         manoj

Agreed. Though I'm new to this specific list, I just subscribed to find
a plethora of name calling and insults. I feel like I'm back on
gentoo-user, when I used to use Gentoo. Can we please keep the flames
down to a minimum, or at least take it to private mail?

--
     Follow my Tweets at http://twitter.com/pobega

AIM:BlockMeHarder MSN:pobega@gmail.com JIM:pobega@jaim.at
        SIP:pobega@ekiga.net  ICQ:467047394