Re: First call for vote on immediate vote under section 4.2.2

also sprach Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> [2006.10.31.0533 +0100]:
> Uh, 80/20 would generally be a consensus.

Ah, if this is the misunderstanding: the infamous 80/20 rule
(Pareto's principle) in this case meant: 20% of the participants of
the discusionss make 80% of the noise.

"aus der kriegsschule des lebens -
 was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich härter."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche