Re: First call for vote on immediate vote under section 4.2.2

also sprach Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> [2006.10.29.1209 +0100]:
> > I don't actually know whether 0/0 is as invalid as I want it to be,
> > but we'll see.
> It should be. I voted 9/9 indicating my contempt for this vote, but it
> wasn't accepted.

0/0 was not accepted. Joey (Hess), was blank/blank allowed?

> > Finally, I am getting annoyed by all these GRs and the waste of
> > time that comes with them. Maybe I should thus propose a vote to
> > resolve that DDs must now stop wasting time and get back to
> > work.
> Hear hear.
> Frankly the theme on debian-vote lately seems to be "vote [1] the
> opposite of anything proposed by Aj!". Not helpful.

This is not my impression. My impression is that there's a small
number of opponents making most of the noise. It's the 80/20 rule
all over again.

So far, I stand firmly behind aj in all of his decisions. I am glad
to see a DPL in charge who is looking for ways to shake up the
project before we rust or lose touch with reality.

"i doubt larry wall ever uses strict."
                                                   -- frederick heckel