Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> writes:
> > Sure. I have asked the questions on-topic here (summarised at
> > http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2005/communication-exclusion.html
> > http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2005/communication-debian-women.html )
> > and hope candidates will answer.
> Both of those pages are unclear about what "the problem" is.  If you
> were more explicit, it might be helpful.

I think they're in common English wording and any relevant
unknowns are easily seen by following the context links, so
I'll wait for candidate questions instead of contradictor ones.
In the second, the problem isn't directly required for candidates
to give their position on the topics, but it that Walther didn't
consult before naming people.

Please stop cc'ing me directly. Put it on-list.
--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.