Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> wrote:
> There's a difference between a topic as a whole, and a sub-thread which
> does not appear to be going anywhere useful.

Sure. I have asked the questions on-topic here (summarised at
http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2005/communication-exclusion.html
http://debian.edv-bus.at/vote-2005/communication-debian-women.html )
and hope candidates will answer.

Since a request from someone I respect (and a few I don't), I have
mostly given corrections and rebuttals of opinions falsely attributed
to me. Directing that to a list for "funny things" is contemptible.