Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Raul Miller <moth.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> [Note: I originally posted this to another list -- thinking this whole
> debian-women thread was off topic for debian-vote.  M.J. Ray
> indicated only that he thinks debian-vote is the appropriate list, so
> I'm reposting it here, with minor edits.]

What a load of cobblers. The "another list" was curiosa and I
indicated I'm not going to discuss this right now with someone
who thinks exclusion and discrimination are funny.

You're the one who seems confused, thinking that pointing and
laughing that "sex" is an action too is on-topic.

Finally, you are all too willing to claim you don't understand
the reasoning, yet attribute spurious reasoning to me, which
isn't surprising, given your past anatagonism.

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.