Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

You guys knew this was coming. When I shelved this flamewar months ago I made
it clear that the problem would be revisited at a future date. That future
date is here and I want to know how SPI has corrected its accounting
problems. I want to know the filing procedures. I want to know why I can't
get paid for six months and why SPI's officers badmouth my company when we
ask to get paid. These are reasonable questions. Debian should be curious
about how its monies are managed. How any DPL candidate can ignore the fact
that SPI "misplaced" $18,000.00 of donation checks this year is beyond me. I
think it is a valid and reasonable topic for discussion in this DPL race.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com