Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

Ean Schuessler wrote:
> On a single day:
>
> - My mother sent Branden another reminder to pay SPI's very late postage bill.
> - Branden posted a message to the list saying he finally paid it.
> - I read Branden's message and said "huzzah!".

I really wonder why you posted this and started yet another flamewar (well,
it was time anway, since the other one was just about to come to an end).
Why not just feel happy that these things are finally resolved.  (It can
happen all the time that reminders and invoice payments overlap.)

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is a lot easier when you have someone to share it with.  -- Sean Perry