Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

Ean Schuessler wrote:
> You guys knew this was coming. When I shelved this flamewar months ago I made
> it clear that the problem would be revisited at a future date. That future
> date is here and I want to know how SPI has corrected its accounting
> problems. I want to know the filing procedures. I want to know why I can't

Please send a mail to board@spi-inc.org with detailed questions.
Feel free to copy the spi-general list.  I don't think problems
in SPI need to be discussed on debian-vote.

> get paid for six months and why SPI's officers badmouth my company when we

Because SPI was switching banks as can be read in the meeting minutes
(I hope they're online...)

> ask to get paid. These are reasonable questions. Debian should be curious

Because at that time the cheque was just sent and your company was just
reimbursed the money you thrust out?

> about how its monies are managed. How any DPL candidate can ignore the fact
> that SPI "misplaced" $18,000.00 of donation checks this year is beyond me. I
> think it is a valid and reasonable topic for discussion in this DPL race.

This is something you haven't brought up until now. :)
(In this thread, I mean, I know that you've brought it up before.)

Regards,

	Joey

--
Of course, I didn't mean that, which is why I didn't say it.
What I meant to say, I said.              -- Thomas Bushnell