Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

On a single day:

- My mother sent Branden another reminder to pay SPI's very late postage bill.
- Branden posted a message to the list saying he finally paid it.
- I read Branden's message and said "huzzah!".

What is your question?

ps. This is all after repeated reminders and invoices by physical mail, e-mail
and IRC for more than six months. I mean, wouldn't you say "huzzah!" too?

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
Brainfood, Inc.