Fwd: [Fwd: Re: Invoice #3603 from Brainfood Inc.]

FYI,

Here is the "naggy, grousing email" that my Mother sent SPI. This is, by the
way, the *only* reminder we sent SPI in the six month period it took SPI to
pay its bill.

Huzzah!

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com

--
Anita Schuessler, CFO
Brainfood, Inc.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." Martin Luther King, Jr.
--- Begin Message ---
Jimmy,
I did receive your check in the mail today.
Thank you for your help.
Anita

Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
Hi Anita,