Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 05:25:43PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Three quarters of the developers interested enough to vote on the issue
> told me (and the rest of the project) what to do once; when I followed
> their instructions to the best of my ability, they told me -- fairly
> unanimously -- it was a stupid thing to do, or at least that I was a
> stupid person for doing it. I've no idea why you think I'd repeat the same
> process that's already failed rather catastrophically from my perspective,
> least of all after I've told you, repeatedly, that I will not.

Well, fair enough then. So that basically means we are waiting for the
-ctte, right?

Do we get a release update on the technical matters at least? I've no
idea what's going on WRT sarge at the moment. If the -ctte is the only
thing we are waiting for, what's the status for the rest of Sarge?

thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Banck