Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 09:21:38AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > If you're not happy with what you've gotten us into, work out a solution
> > yourself. You've got _plenty_ of avenues.
> It seems to me that you are being deliberately obstructive.

I have _entirely_ removed myself from any influence in this situation.
If the release policy needs to reflect the social contract, the technical
committee have been asked to set it. If a general resolution is needed,
everyone else's vote counts exactly the same as mine does.

> It makes
> me suspect that you cooked up a bogus "interpretation" deliberately to

Yes, I realise you take every opportunity to think the worst of people you
disagree with.

> But there is another explanation: that you just don't want to
> cooperate,

I don't see any reason to "cooperate" with people who think the worst
of me at every opportunity; there's no point to that. If you want my
cooperation, earn it. If you don't think I'm worth respecting, learn to
live with the consequences.

Cheers,
aj

Don't assume I speak for anyone but myself. GPG signed mail preferred.