Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

> > One of the things we would like to know is what *you* think the
> > consquences of various votes would be on a particular question.
>
> That's nice. How about you try thinking for yourself, instead?

I have.  But one of the things that I would like to know are what your
thoughts are.

> Not when the consequence of presenting my opinion has been for everyone
> from prospective maintainers to the project secretary to cast aspersions
> on my character and commitment to the project.

As Harry S Truman said, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the
kitchen.

> If you're not happy with what you've gotten us into, work out a solution
> yourself. You've got _plenty_ of avenues.

It seems to me that you are being deliberately obstructive.  It makes
me suspect that you cooked up a bogus "interpretation" deliberately to
stick it to the 3:1 majority that voted for a resolution you don't
like.  And now you're waiting to do it again.

But there is another explanation: that you just don't want to
cooperate, and that's that, with no particular motive about
resolutions, just a desire to be a dork about it.

Or, geez, you could tell us: what would your actions be, for various
of the resolutions, about the releasing of woody?

Thomas