Re: non-free and users?

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 04:32:50PM +0100, Sergey Spiridonov wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
>
> >I am saying that you are diffaming me, and thus hurting my honor, by
>
> I did not find the word diffamate or diffamation in dictionary. Probably
> it is something like lie?

Maybe slander would be a more propper english translation.

> >saying that because of the work i do on non-free package, i personnally
> >and the debian project of which i am part, is acting non-ethically.
>
> Yes I say (not because I wanted to hurt you) that Debian acts
> non-ethically and I provided an example, how and in which case this
> happens. Is it incorrect?

You are saying that by my action i push debian, of which i am also a
part, to act non-ethically, thus indirectly making me responsible of it.

And using arguments which you could as well have used to demostrate the
contrary of this, so they are unfunded.

Friendly,

Sven Luther