Re: non-free and users?

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 08:30:08PM -0500, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2004, at 14:11, Sven Luther wrote:
> >
> >You are trying to convey the impression that my work as a non-free
> >maintainer either is unethical or makes debian behaves unethically,
> >while this is patently false. This is slander and defamation.
>
> Ethics is a matter of opinion, not fact, and thus can't be "patently
> false." Neither can it be defamation or slander.

All the same, i feel insulted by it, and expect apologize, and that he
stops making such untrue (iof not idiotic) claims, with only a mascerade
of argumentation.

Also, again, the work i do, be it on free packages or the one non-free
package i maintain is a gift of my time and work to the rest of the
world.

And anyone claiming that this is non-ethical or leads to non-ethical
stuff has sever ethical problems itself.

Friendly,

Sven Luther