Re: non-free and users?

Raul Miller wrote:

I downloaded program 'A' from non-free section of Debian and started to distribute it. I made a copy for my friend Bin and for my friend Laden. After this I erased the program from my hard drive. I dropped it. After I dropped my copy the third mate Usama got the copy from Bin.

I don't understand the relevance of this example.

You wrote:

> [*] preventing the distribution of program 'A' to people who need it
> also contradicts human ethics (unless something at least as adequate
> for that need is distributed instead).

I demostrate how one can start to distribute a program, continue to distribute a program and stop to distribute a program. All three actions do not contradict any ethical rule.

If you still think that erasing something from my hard drive (free or non-free) is not ethical, please explain me how.
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov