Re: Proposed ballot for the constitutional amendment

Manoj Srivastava:

> 	I think you need a better grammar book.
>  I shall ...  They will.
>  I will  ...  They shall.

I thought your intent was to use it in the sense that it is not going
to have the option (passive), which would be "it will not", not the
sense that you do not want it to have the option (active from your
part), which would be "it shall not".

If the latter was the intent, than "it shall not" is indeed true, but
from the other messages in the thread, I got the impression that you
tried to convey the first meaning, in which case "shall" would be
inappropriate.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/