Re: Proposed General Resolution : IRC as a Debian communication channel

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 05:56:47PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I don't think so. Overfiend told that he would apply whatever policy we
> come up with. According to that statement, it's up to Debian to clarify
> how #debian-devel should be managed.

Branden Robinson is not the channel founder of #debian-devel. Wichert
Akkerman is. As far as OPN is concerned, Wichert Akkerman rules
#debian-devel, not Debian.

If you are not happy with my interpretation of OPN policies, please
address your concerns to lilo <lilo@openprojects.net>.

Yours,

Luca

--
Luca Filipozzi
[dpkg] We are the apt. Resistance is futile. You will be packaged.