Re: Non-Free Warning at Package Install -- Was: Alternate proposal

>  Branden> Craig Brozefsky asked for a tool that would make it easy for him to
>  Branden> determine which non-free packages were on his system
>
>         Read the thread. He asked for more than that, but was
>  negotiated down to vrms.

That is not all I asked for tho.  I also asked for dpkg/apt and other
package management tools to make it explicit when a non-free package
was being installed.  The present apt-get behavior is not explicit
enough.

So no, I have not been negotiated down to vrms.  vrms does only on
this, and not even the thing that I originally asked for.

--
Craig Brozefsky                         <craig@red-bean.com>
Free Scheme/Lisp Software     http://www.red-bean.com/~craig