Re: [SUMMARY STATEMENT] Was: Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

local10 wrote:

> I asked you a simple question: Is there a list of all the horrible things
> Norbert Preining said that was used to support the decision to demote him?
>
> Instead of providing a clear answer to the question you seem to be more
> interesting in engaging in sophism and detracting from the essence of the
> matter. In a way this is also an answer, it just shows and you are evasive
> and want to rely on trickery and distractions to support your point
> instead of facts.
>
> Anyhow, I've heard enough.

yes, it is meaningless - as I mentioned it looks like Debian is being indeed
hijacked and Polyna is good example of liberal left that you can not talk
to - never gives up and do not provide logical or meaningful discussions.

In fact it is impossible to find a common ground. As Charles Curley it is a
difference in the world view. I just hope that people grow up and learn how
important it is to be cooperative.

In fact just recently something similar happened to an honored professor who
is famous for his contributions to argumentation theory. Someone censored
an article of his by simply removing it from their scholar forum.
Fortunately this someone was fired in the case. It shows how far we've gone
and I am afraid the future will be even worse. I hope I am wrong.

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0