Re: [SUMMARY STATEMENT] Was: Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

Jan 23, 2022, 23:58 by debian@polynamaude.com:

>> Sounds sketchy but whatever.  Is there a list of all the horrible things Norbert Preining said that was used to support the decision to demote him? As a Debian and KDE user I'm trying to understand if Debian leadership was reasonable in demoting a valuable and long-term developer (because a project managed by unreasonable leadership is doomed).
>>
> Are you going to do the same complex investigation for all other Linux
> distribution you may plan to use ?
>
> And also for all the software used in building the Debian distribution ?

I asked you a simple question: Is there a list of all the horrible things Norbert Preining said that was used to support the decision to demote him?

Instead of providing a clear answer to the question you seem to be more interesting in engaging in sophism and detracting from the essence of the matter. In a way this is also an answer, it just shows and you are evasive and want to rely on trickery and distractions to support your point instead of facts.

Anyhow, I've heard enough.