Re: [SUMMARY STATEMENT] Was: Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

Jan 23, 2022, 21:43 by peb@debian.org:

> What happened is that DAM took a decision, which was challenged by some
> Developers, among with some were willing to start a General Resolution
> to overturn DAM's decision.
>
> In that heated discussion, Ian decided to collect any bad interaction
> between Norbert and any other person to disclose these before the GR
> starts and is voted on.
>
> As I already said, but you apparently decided to not read, Ian was not
> part of the decision making at any part, and, apart from the others who
> replied, two DAM members told him it wasn't fine.

Sounds sketchy but whatever.  Is there a list of all the horrible things Norbert Preining said that was used to support the decision to demote him? As a Debian and KDE user I'm trying to understand if Debian leadership was reasonable in demoting a valuable and long-term developer (because a project managed by unreasonable leadership is doomed).

Regards,