Re: [SUMMARY STATEMENT] Was: Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

On 2022-01-23 21:27, deloptes wrote:
> local10 wrote:
>
>> I asked you a simple question: Is there a list of all the horrible things
>> Norbert Preining said that was used to support the decision to demote him?
>>
>> Instead of providing a clear answer to the question you seem to be more
>> interesting in engaging in sophism and detracting from the essence of the
>> matter. In a way this is also an answer, it just shows and you are evasive
>> and want to rely on trickery and distractions to support your point
>> instead of facts.
>>
>> Anyhow, I've heard enough.
>
> yes, it is meaningless - as I mentioned it looks like Debian is being indeed
> hijacked and Polyna is good example of liberal left that you can not talk
> to - never gives up and do not provide logical or meaningful discussions.
Could you please stop bringing up politics and unrelated subject.

This seems to me close to harassment.

You have been asked to stop this more than once.

There's no such thing as liberal and leftist in this story. Whatever
side you are (right or left) both are elected.

You have no such clue as who I vote for or whatsoever of my personal
life. So stop acting out like a spoon fed child.

> In fact it is impossible to find a common ground. As Charles Curley it is a
> difference in the world view. I just hope that people grow up and learn how
> important it is to be cooperative.
>
> In fact just recently something similar happened to an honored professor who
> is famous for his contributions to argumentation theory. Someone censored
> an article of his by simply removing it from their scholar forum.
> Fortunately this someone was fired in the case. It shows how far we've gone
> and I am afraid the future will be even worse. I hope I am wrong.

Thank you

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside