Re: [OT] Regular DKIM issues on this ML (was: Re: why !oh why Debian and application list)

Andy Smith wrote:
>On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 12:21:12PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
>> The mbox mail archive format is a single file containing all
>> messages concatenated together. Separate messages are recognised by
>> a line that starts:
>>
>> >From you@example.com ...
>
>Amusingly I didn't think to point out that by sending a line that
>starts with that, Debian's list software will quote it! I should
>probably have indented it with whitespace. Anyway, I didn't type the
>">" there; Debian's list software inserted it.

Nod. Smartlist is based on procmail, and that is keen on adding ">" to
the beginning of lines starting with "From", even when it's *not*
working on mbox-style folders.

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.