Re: [OT] Regular DKIM issues on this ML (was: Re: why !oh why Debian and application list)

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 12:21:12PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> The mbox mail archive format is a single file containing all
> messages concatenated together. Separate messages are recognised by
> a line that starts:
>
> >From you@example.com ...

Amusingly I didn't think to point out that by sending a line that
starts with that, Debian's list software will quote it! I should
probably have indented it with whitespace. Anyway, I didn't type the
">" there; Debian's list software inserted it.

Cheers,
Andy

> The optimum programming team size is 1.
Has Jurassic Park taught us nothing?         — pfilandr