[OT] Regular DKIM issues on this ML (was: Re: why !oh why Debian and application list)

Hi,

My email below got a DKIM issue. This is not the first time for me on this ML so I'm trying to debug the situation with my email provider.

Does someone on this list mind forwarding to me (as an attachment please, not inline) his/her own specimen of my original email below please? I need headers+body, this will help the investigations.

NB: Please ignore this message if you are a Tutanota subscriber.

Thank you in advance & Best regards :)
l0f4r0

7 Jun 2020 19:37 from l0f4r0@tuta.io: