Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...

GiaThnYgeia <GiaThnYgeia@openmailbox.org> writes:

> Am I wrong?

You have at least nothing but opinion supporting the assertion that you
are right. So the jury is out on that one.

> I don't hear newbies single machine users having much of an issue with
> systemd, but people whose work for many years was based in fine-tuning
> other init systems seem to be having issues in adopting to this new
> status-quo whether they like it or not.

Here's a data point: having dealt with the vagaries and shortcomings of
SysV init professionally, I *like* systemd, even if it has a few warts.

Mart

    --- AJS, quoting an uncertain source.