Re: Stretch stable and jessie testing - repositories listed (new pkgs under freeze)

On Fri 10 Feb 2017 at 10:43:00 +0000, GiaThnYgeia wrote:

[We are are talking about some using the testing distribution].

> I did not upgrade this time, just left it where it is as "if it ain't
> broke don't fix it" wondering why this is.  I think the uneasiness comes
> from the feeling of not being able to revert things once they have been
> broken.

You have volunteered to test testing; please take it seriously. You will
have to upgrade sometime, if only to get to stable when it is released,

[Snip]

> Breath deeply, exhale :)
> HTH??

The first hit on Google. :)