Re: systemd alternative for Jessie?

i read the piece on installing  without systemd. i get the feeling
that the bottom line of it is: good luck. or am i missing something?

who  decided that Debian shd be locked to systemd?

what did they do to poll the views of the user community on the question?

is it true that Red Hat had a major influence on the Debian decision makers?

from what i've read so far, systemd is still very much in beta at
best. wd people on this list agree with that?

--
Once its survival is on the line, a species will often find powers
unimaginable in the days of its complacency.