Either KLauncher is not running anymore, or it failed to start the application.

Hi,

I am running a debian 8 stable system and have some trouble with KDE or KLauncher.

Every once in a while, directly after loging into KDE I can not launch a program, e.g. iceweasel. The system seems to hang, not reacting to mouse clicks. After waiting for a minute or so an error message pops up that says:

"Error launching /usr/share/applications/iceweasel.desktop. Either KLauncher is not running anymore, or it failed to start the application.

After this message, KDE works fine. It is just this first minute after login which causes the issue. And it only happens may be 1 in 10 times. I have no clue what is going on and how to debug this thing.

Any ideas what is going on here?

Matthias