Re: SOLVED Re: adding network printer SOLVED

On Sat 13 Jun 2015 at 11:21:26 -0700, briand@aracnet.com wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Jun 2015 20:10:58 +0100
> Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > 99.99% of users have no problem with a supported printer
>
> really ? i thought it was 99.93%.  I receive your correction.

Let's split the difference and agree on 99.96%.

> > The 99.99% of users who have no problem?
>
> a scientifically determined number established by years of research, no doubt.

Completely scientific. Evidentially based.

The number of Debian users who have problems with printing is few and
far between. The very low frequency of printing-related questions on
-user is an indication of this. The OP's problem was not a printing
problem as such but one of package installation.