Re: Wheezy is installed, blowed up 2 minutes later.

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 03:05:23PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

      ......snip......

> Even in the expert AND manual modes, and I am getting tired of repeating
> this, you cannot modify the "do not Use" other than the color of the text.

How are you highliteing the "do not use" item? with the mouse? If so,
*wrong*.

> Nor can you skip the partitioner and go straight to the format & install
> pages. I swear can hear it chuckling as it bounces me back to "do it wrong
> partitioner".

Of course you can.

> > If you're still having trouble, actual logs and/or screenshots would be
> > useful.
>
> First, the survival of the log depends on the success of the install, no
> install=no logs even if I knew where they were kept. An option to save the
> logs on a DIFFERENT drive would be most helpful.
>
> And AFAIK, image attachments are not allowed by the server, so what good
> would it do me to take some pix and try to post them?

That's what pastebins are for. Run a search if you have a useable
computer. If not, you're hosed.

--
Bob Holtzman
Giant intergalactic brain-sucking hyperbacteria