Wheezy is installed

Greetings;

Along with around 1300 other pkgs because I like kde yadda yadda.

First question:  Does it take a reboot before you can select kdm at login?
I did 2 or 3 logouts & back in without being presented with a choice.

2nd question: Since I am used to 10 workspaces, where is the workspace
creator?

3rd question, that speech synth is driving me nuts, so how do I shut that
thing off?

There is no doubt more, but I'm back on Lucid ATM.

Thanks folks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)