Re: Wheezy is installed

On Wed, 21 Jan 2015, Gene Heskett wrote:
> It self-destructed when I tried to fix the miss-aligned partitions the
> you cannot bypass it partitioner created out of whole cloth.

Changing the partition layout underneath the installer is never going to
work, unless you also move and resize the partitions or recreate them
entirely.

> If there is a way, please advise.

Instead of creating new paritions in the partitioner, you choose manual
configuration, use the existing partitions, give the existing partitions
mount points and mark them to be used, and if you've already formatted
them, don't format them anew.

If you're still having trouble, actual logs and/or screenshots would be
useful.

Junkies were all knitted together in a loose global macrame, the
intercontinental freemasonry of narcotics.
 -- Bruce Sterling, _Holy Fire_ p257